March 6, 2009

Three Things

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little unknown things about your friends and family. Have FUN

THREE NAMES I GO BY
The not-so-creative ones:
Jessica (not a fan really)
Jessie (select family and friends only)
Jes (what I prefer)

The creative ones (what happens when you have the most common name on the planet...)
Lefty (even though I am right handed)
Goose (not really sure how this started)
Bub (not sure about this one either)

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
Development Manager (non-profit)
EMT-Basic
Newspaper Editor

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Columbus, Ohio
Chesapeake, Virginia
Webster, Texas

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
LOST
Gossip Girl
Lipstick Jungle

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
Coronado Island
Mackinac Island
Siesta Key .. you may notice that I like islands...)

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
In the US:
Arches National Park
Adirondacks
New Mexico for the hot air balloon festival

In the world:
Ireland & Scotland
Eastern Europe (can't pick just one)
Greek islands

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
The Willow
Asian (again, I can't pick just one .. but this does not include sushi)
Do-si-dos (it's cookie season after all!)

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
The next hug from Gramps
Ash's wedding
Seeing friends when I'm home for Ash's wedding

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
long-hair blue dapple dachshund
long-hair black & tan dachshund
short hair chestnut dachshund

- and they live to be 16, so this will hopefully be the only pets i own for quite some time.

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
likely no one ... but .. maybe...
Tiff
Andrea
Jacqui

THREE FAVORITE BANDS
I have more than three, but here goes:
Goo Goo Dolls
Lifehouse
Counting Crows

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
THE BUCKEYES
Indy
Whatever teams my cousins play for at the time

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
Water
Bad Ass Coffee lattes
Bellinis

1 comment:

  1. No sushi?! I just had sushi last night and enjoyed ever piece!

    Ah, those Bad Ass concoctions ... Houston, we have a problem ... no Bad Ass!

    ReplyDelete