March 2, 2009

What kind of Girl Scout Cookie are you?




You Are Peanut Butter Sandwiches / Do-si-dos



You are easy going and naturally happy. You don't need a lot to make you smile.

You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place.



Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes.

Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.

What Girl Scout Cookie Are You?

This is the perfect result for me because it describes me almost perfectly AND it's my favorite Cookie :) By the way, it's totally a Do-si-do and I think "Peanut Butter Sandwich" is a far too uncreative name for something so delicious. Although my current Council partners with ABC Bakers and sells the Peanut Butter Sandwich, I will always be partial to Appleseed Ridge, Little Brownie Bakery and the Do-si-do :)

When it's all said and done, I really do love Girl Scouts :)

So what kind of Girl Scout Cookie are you? Click the link above, answer 5 short questions and share your results!

2 comments: