August 22, 2008

PhotoBlog

The sun did come out today. Not for long and I certainly wouldn't call it shining, but out it was. My wrist is sore after a very long swiffering of our floors, so I'm making this a PhotoBlog for the evening. Enjoy!

Mike and our "furry kids" :)


Kirby is our newest addition. He's 9lbs and my little cuddle bug!


Forever friends. Not sure what I'd do without these two!


Gramps and the dozen homegrown eggs he was given as a tip, haha.


Some of my family at the hospital to visit with Hope and family.


The first time I saw little Hope.


Great friend and my cousin's cousin. I consider her family :)


We're going to make Ash's wedding the party of the century .. starting with the dresses!


Some of my best friends from HS.


Me and Amechee before his last race :(


He loves his Gracie.


Hope is precious :)


My favorite.


After a day at the zoo. Love this, and them!


During Frisbee Golf at OSU!!


Aaron's been one of my best friends for more than a decade. I don't see him nearly enough.
This was taken after an intense and long game of Rail Barron.. do we look tired?
We should, it's 4AM!


The view that inspires me to write.

2 comments:

  1. I love the view, and how interesting that the view is blocked only by the computer. I love the idea of the virtual world as a part of the view of the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've cut your hair again! It looks great; I love it! I also love the pics of you and your grandpa. You look really good and really happy.

    ReplyDelete